2011 Bachelor of Architecture (Scienza dell’architettura), Politecnico di Milano.
Dissertation in Landscape Architecture History: “Chenonceau, women's contribution among riddles and curiosities at French Renaissance Court: History used as a mean to valorize and transmit cultural and landscape heritage”
2014 Master in Landscape Architecture (Progettazione delle aree verdi e del paesaggio), Scuola Politecnica of Genova, School of Architecture. (March 2014, 108/110) Dissertation in Landscape Design: “Villa Tittoni Traversi: proposals for valorisation and management”
2015 Master in Landscape Architecture, University of Greenwich.
Children illustration courses
- Watercolor illustration, by Giovanni Manna, Illustrator. International Exhibition of Illustrations for Children Foundation, Sarmede (TV, Italy)
- Illustration Laboratory for Bologna Illustrators Exhibition 2014, by Miguel Tanco, Illustrator, Milano (MI, Italy)
- Editorial illustration course, by Debora Persico, illustrator. Cernusco sul Naviglio (MI, Italy)
- Children book illustration course, University of the Arts London
2008-2010 / May - July 2013
Arte Studio, design and restoration studio, Lissone (MB)
- Interior and terrace design
- Liaison with international customers (Russia)
- Customer consulting experience at Muebles Arts, the furniture store affiliated to the design studio
May - September 2011
Ventura Design, design and interior design studio, Seveso (MB)
- Living room and bedroom furniture and components design
Realization of 52 illustrations for a road signs theme card game, published by Dal Negro
Realization of Illustrations for a medical brochure
March - April 2013
Chateau de Villandry, Tours (France)
August - September 2013
Bureau d’étude Derbez, Landscape design studio, St. Tropez (France)
- Garden and terrace design
- Liaison with international clients (UK, France, Italy, Germany, Netherlands)
April - May 2014
Studio Architettura del Verde, Landscape design studio, Monza (Italy)
- partnership with Landscape Architect Marina D’Alba to organize workshops
for children in kindergarden age focussing on landscape and nature
- realization of drawings and children illustrations
Healing gardens Specialization Course, green spaces design in health-care dedicated
facilities. University of Milan coordinating by Dr. Giulio Senes
Photographic workshops in Paris and Berlin (duration 5 days each)
Dovrei essere un architetto paesaggista ma in realtà.... Diciamo che sono tante cose...!!!!
Ho una formazione ampia e variegata che comincia dal Liceo Classico, Prosegue con Scienze dell'Architettura al Politecnico di Milano fino ad arrivare a Progettazione delle Aree Verdi e del Paesaggio a Genova. Nel frattempo però ho provato anche ad assecondare la mia passione per il disegno attività che mi rende felice e permette di sfogare un po' di tutto quello che ho dentro...!
Oltre che disegnare amo molto i miei tre cagnotti, lo sport e leggere.
I should be a landscape architect but in reality .... Well, let's say I am so many things ...!!
I have a wide and varied education that starts from litterer High School (Liceo Classico), continues with Science of Architecture at the Politecnico di Milano until I get to Landscape design in Genoa. In the meantime, however, I also tried to go along with my passion for drawing, activity that makes me happy and allows me to vent a bit of what I have inside ...!
Besides that, I really love my three dachshunds, practicing sports and reading a ton of novels.